Here are some great travel products that we have used when travelling. You will find them at many online travel stores.
We find these lightweight Luggage Sets sets great .The wheels make them very easy to navigate through airports and along cobblestone streets. They are lightweight, yet durable enough to take knocks through baggage handling
Must have travel accessories
- When it comes to Packing Acccessories these packing cubes help to keep your suitcases organised and let you fit more into a smaller space.
- A Travel adaptor is a must when travelling overseas, enabling you to charge phones and plug in other electric devices easily.
- A Travel pillow has often made the difference between sleep and not on a long haul flight
- A secure camera bag for your valuable photography equpipment.
- A compact document case can keep all your travel documents, cards etc together safely in one place.
- A foldable lightweight backpack is a must for day trips.
- This handy powerbank will give you to five charges on your camera and devices while you are on the go and without power.
- Clear toiletery bags make getting through customs so much easier than having to empty out your shower bag at the airport gate.
Travel clothing essentials
- A lightweight rain jacket is something we never travel anywhere without. They can be folded up to nothing in your daypack and are a lifesaver if you get a sudden shower of rain
- Thermal underwear is also a must-have if travelling to the alps or to a European winter.
- A pair of comfortable walking shoes are a must when exploring a new city.
- Light tote bags are also a must- pack. Most places no longer have plastic shopping bags, and they are also great to take along on day trips.
- A pashmina or large shawl is another fashion must-have when travelling. They take up no room in your case, can be carried in the bottom of your tote to ward of a chilly breeze or to cover up when entering a church or other culturally sensitive attraction.
- Travel Guides. are very useful when planning our trips, and also when navigating our way around unfamiliar places.
- Phrase books are is a must-have, particularly when navigating public transport, looking for accommodation and attractions and in restaurants.
Dog Travel accessories
Here are some of the accessories we always pack when travelling with our dogs.
Jumbo Pets has a great range of Dog crates, from soft crates to collapsible metal crates. These can be used to transport your dog safely in your vehicle, and also provide a secure bed and “safe space” when travelling
This portable dog run was one of the best investments we made for travelling with our dogs. The aluminium panels interlock into many configurations and secure into the ground with a long tent peg. We have been using ours for nearly 10 years.
We have many of these water bowls. They hang in the crates when we travel so the dogs always have access to fresh water and minimise spilling. They can also double as a feed bowl on the go when you are travelling.
A good supply of dog bedding are also a must when travelling with your dogs.
This post contains affiliate links for products you may find useful. We earn a small commission on any sales at no additional cost to our readers to compensate us for preparing this page.